Saturday, January 26, 2013

Trubaby Bubbly Baby Body and Hair Wash



I was really excited to get to review a product by Trukid.  Trukid has created a line of kid and baby products that are natural and non-toxic.  Trukid was started by a mother that wanted safe and all natural products for her children.  Each of their products is free of Parabens, Phthalates, BPA, petroleum and any harsh chemicals.  I was able to test out their Trubaby Bubbly Baby Body and Hair Wash. The first thing I noticed about the hair and body wash was the fun bottle.  Isn't it fun looking?

TruBaby Bubbly Baby Body & Hair Wash
My kids loved that too!  They both wanted to play with it, as soon as we got in the tub.  It isn't only fun, but very functional too.  The pump made it easy to get more wash with one hand, while holding a squirmy, wet toddler with the other hand.  
As soon as I started lathering my children, they were so excited by the fruity smell.  They each wanted some soap, just to smell while they bathed.  My husband even commented that the kids smelled fantastic, after their bath! I liked that the great smell was from essential oils and not "artificial fragrances or perfumes".  




Next, I wanted to make sure Trubaby wash cleaned, as well, as it's chemical-laden counterparts.  I shouldn't have worried at all.  My kids were as clean as could be, and the baby wash didn't excessively dry out their skin.  I live in a very dry climate, especially in the winter, and I don't want my little kiddos to have dry skin.   Also, my children's hair was very clean (and sparkly) as my daughter said.  


My daughter has a LOT of hair, so there is lots to keep sparkly!
It's hard to see (he wasn't holding still for the picture) but my son has wavy/curly hair.  Usually shampoos weigh down his hair, and it isn't curly until several days after his bath.  But his hair was wavy and cute, as soon as it was dry!  
The body and hair wash isn't tear-free, so we had to be a little more careful to not get it in my son's eyes. But that wasn't much of a concern, and my whole family gives this product two thumbs way, way up!

Trukid doesn't just make a great bath product, they also want to help kids build healthy habits in all aspects of their lives.  Trukids sent a chart for the morning and evening, for my daughter to fill out.  She was so excited each time she got to check off a box for washing her face or brushing her teeth etc.  
Trukids products range from baby wash to hand wash to sun protection.  Each product comes in fun, colorful bottles and is completely safe for children and safe for the environment. 

I got a special deal for my readers, from Trukid.  You can each get a FREE Sunny Days SPF 30+ Face and Body stick with any order of $30 or more!  At checkout just use the code: sunnymom (limit 1 per customer)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment